Oro 1.10 Blue Black is part of the Fanola Oro Therapy Colour Range. It consists of 61 ammonia-free, keratin colours, developed specifically for the ultimate hair colouring experience. It also includes 4 Intensifiers and 3 Superlighteners.
The colours provide your clients with maximum grey coverage without being harsh or abrasive on the hair. Instead, they leave locks silky, soft and hydrated thanks to the Argan Oil within the formula. The colours have a soft and creamy texture which ensures good adhesion to the hair for uniform colours.
Features & Benefits
• Long-lasting, safe and reliable results.
• Lifts 4/5 levels.
• Microparticles of 24k Gold enhance the cosmetic colour.
• Argan Oil ensures perfect and optimum results conveying the pigment inside the hair, leaving it soft and hydrated.
• Keratin strengthens this bond, favouring an intense restructuring action during the colouring process.
• The absence of Ammonia ensures that Colloidal Gold elevates and enhances the quality colour in full respect of the scalp and the hair fibre.
To achieve reliable and efficient results, mix Colour Keratin Oro Puro with Gold Activator.
- How to use
- Discover more
Pour into a non-metal bowl Mixing Ratio 1:1.5 and Superlighteners Mixing Ratio 1:2.
For guaranteed results this colour needs to be used alongside the Oro Activator.
The Top Ten Bestselling Fanola Products
AMR UK: Nice to Meet Ya.
DELIVERY OPTION DELIVERY TIMES DELIVERY COSTS Next-Day Standard If ordered before 3:30pm £4.99 Saturday Delivery Last order Friday 3:30pm £7.99
We allow our customers to return their products within 14 days ensured that they are in pristine condition.
In the case that goods are wrongly described or different from an advertised sample shown, you can choose between a refund or exchange.
AMR will not cover the cost of return including shipping or transportation. We take no responsibility for lost items when sending returns, so we suggest you send the products via registered post.
Values on gift cards and promotional codes cannot be returned or exchanged and cannot be applied to exchanges. Once the item has been received and deemed acceptable by the AMR standards, we will happily refund or exchange it.