FuzzFighters are here to help us overcome our daily hair struggles with their stylish and anti-bacterial hairbrushes. This luxury haircare brand takes pride in it’s high-quality products that are designed and manufactured using the latest technology available.
The FuzzFighters collection of tourmaline and ceramic hairbrushes are designed to style the hair faster, reduce drying time and help tame the untameable.
FuzzFighers have brought their amazing range of hairbrushes all the way from Australia to the UK. Created in Australia and available worldwide! FuzzFighters, for the everyday warrior and their war against the FUZZ.
FuzzFighters Technology: Tourmaline
• A receptive stone that is soothing, calming, inward and magnetic. Promoting meditation, spirituality, wisdom, and mysticism.
• Aids in the detoxification process of the human body.
• Has the ability to emit negative ions and far-infrared rays.
• The gemstone has the uncanny ability to become its own source of electric charge. When the gem is put under greater amounts of pressure or when it is dramatically heated or cooled. It creates an electrical charge capable of emitting infrared rays and negative ions.
FuzzFighters Fuzzion Ceramic Smoothing Brush 43mm
Smooth, tame and shape client’s hair with the FuzzFighters Fuzzion Ceramic Smoothing Brush 43mm. The brush features heat resistant nylon bristles that have negative ionic properties that create static free results. The Ceramic Smoothing Brush is a salon-must have thanks to its ceramic and tourmaline technology. Once heated with a hairdryer, the brush will emit negative ions to help seal in moisture and smooth the hairs cuticle. Therefore, helping the fuzziest hair types achieve super soft, voluminous hair with extra body and shine.
• Reduces frizz and flyaways.
• The vented body allows air to flow freely.
• Creates volume with shine.
• Tourmaline and ceramic technology.
• Heat resistant bristles smooth the hair.
• Soft touch, non-slip handle allows for better control.
We accept returns, as long as you notify us within 14 days of receipt that you're wanting to return your order. Please note that we do not cover the cost of shipping. In the interests of hygiene, we are unable to exchange or refund selected products unless the items are faulty.
You can choose between a refund or exchange where goods are faulty and cannot be repaired, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or don’t do what they are supposed to do.
Please retain your original receipt as proof of purchase. All returns must be in original condition, unopened and unused (unless faulty). Returns must be made within 14 days of delivery, except when an item is faulty and covered by a warranty period.
It is the customer’s responsibility to retrieve any items that AMR deem to be in unacceptable condition (unless faulty) or outside of the mentioned timeframe. AMR will not pay to return items in unacceptable condition. AMR takes no responsibility for lost items when sending returns, so we suggest that you send them via registered post and obtain proof of postage.
Values on gift cards and promotional codes cannot be returned or exchanged and cannot be applied to exchanges. Once the item has been received and deemed acceptable by the AMR standards, we will happily refund or exchange it.