If you regularly get your hair coloured at the salon. Then you have probably already experienced colour fading. But you can avoid this by using the correct hair care. The After Colour Range is designed specifically for colour treated hair.
After Colour Care Shampoo
• Antioxidizing action keeps colour looking vibrant
• Rich in Vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that helps to decrease environmental damage
• It is also beneficial for your scalp as it promotes circulation and keeps the scalp moisturised, which is necessary for healthy hair
• Linseed oil promotes hair growth and can help with hair problems created by eczema and psoriasis due to its anti-inflammatory properties
After Colour Care Conditioner
• Detangling and balancing action.
• Perfect for coloured and treated hair.
• Linseed oil promotes healthy hair growth.
• Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant.
• Beta Carotene is essential for a healthy scalp.
- How to use
- Discover more
Apply a small amount of the shampoo to wet hair and gently massage into the hair to create a lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
After shampooing, dab dry excess water and distribute conditioner evenly from hair roots to ends. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse off thoroughly.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Triethylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil), Zea Mays Oil (Zea Mays (Corn) Oil), Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid
The Top Ten Bestselling Fanola Products
AMR UK: Nice to Meet Ya.
DELIVERY OPTION DELIVERY TIMES DELIVERY COSTS Next Day Standard If ordered before 3:30pm £4.99 Saturday Delivery Last order Friday 3:30pm £7.99
We allow our customers to return their products within 14 days ensured that they are in pristine condition.
In the case that goods are wrongly described or different from an advertised sample shown, you can choose between a refund or exchange.
AMR will not cover the cost of return including shipping or transportation. We take no responsibility for lost items when sending returns, so we suggest you send the products via registered post.
Values on gift cards and promotional codes cannot be returned or exchanged and cannot be applied to exchanges. Once the item has been received and deemed acceptable by the AMR standards, we will happily refund or exchange it.